Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rainbow Guitar


Psychedelic girls and their guitars, plus a few other things. I like to imagine Rainbow Guitar is the name of a summer music camp. Happy listening!

The Warrior - Honey Ltd.
Pictures from a Gallery - Albert Miller
Sur Ta Moto - Karo
Hannu Mäkelä Kello Kuusi - Eero Koivistoinen
The Reincarnation of Isabel - Gianfranco Reverberi
Smog - Christian Mottier
Psycho Beat - 39 Clocks
W.R. Mysteries of the Organism - Bojana Marijan
Windbridge - Silmaril
Hard Hard Year - Growing Concern
Tears of Child - Brush
Candle Waxing - Kathy McCord
Wild Flower - She Trinity
No Como Antes - The Speakers



or here

9 comments:

  1. Eclectic listening, much enjoyed and highly recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice listening to this on the train back home from my last day at the office before vacation. And yesterday I had decided that I need to bring home that Karo record from Montréal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found that record in Montreal on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi paul, love your world in action post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mix is amazing! Loving working to it. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have you seen the film that "smog" is from? interested in knowing more about it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only heard the record. I looked for it a while ago but couldn't find any info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!
    ADALYN

    ReplyDelete