Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Week in Daniel's World




I think I am the only person who browses the free books table at our local library. This book popped up recently -- A Week in Daniel's World by Sabine and Hugh Weiss. It's from a series exploring how children live in various parts of the world. Today I learned that French children occasionally have a drop of coffee in their milk and that on special occasions they are allowed a half-glass of wine. Sabine Weiss also did the photos for one of these books. Daniel's sister is named Christine.



3 comments:

  1. I have this! You beat me to the scanner :) I wonder if any of the other nationalities are knocking about anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see A Week in Agata's World: Poland, or A Week in Lateef's World: India

    ReplyDelete